Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Plane 23 from Outer Space

I like sci-fi movies, mostly the ones made before the 60s, those are fun. My favorite movie of all time is Plan 9 from Outer Space, mostly because it's ridiculously bad and funny.
Ivory lives in my home, mostly because she doesn't trust me to stay within the city limits. I hate Ivory.
Alright, perhaps I don't hate her. It's more of a love-hate relationship. I hate how much I love her, she's beautiful, cunning and full of trickery. I support her plan 100% though I don't get why she would want to go through with it.

I remembered what her plan was. She wants to take over the city. Not just in the sense that she's ruler, but more like take over everyones life's within the city & control every single person there.

Like I said, what does she have to gain from this?

A bunch of scientists came to my house today, from some

"Philip Rose?" One of them wearing shady sunglasses asked.

"yeah"

"We want to ask you a few questions"

"Alright"

"You stated in your last blog entry you worked for a woman named Ivory, is that statement true?"

"Wait you read my blog?"

"We skim for words online, Ivory is one of them. Now is that true?"

"Well...not really no"

"Are you aware that we have footage of her going on multiple occations into your house?"

I got nervous, they were onto us. What did I do?
The only logical thing that came to my mind. Killing them with my cane doesn't seem like the most peaceful approach, but it works.

I hid the bodies in the back of my closet. I don't feel like getting rid of the bodies right away.

"So you killed two people for the sake of it?" Ivory asked.

"It's not like that at all Ivory, they were onto us"

"Should have let them arrest you and me, would've speeded up my plan"

"Seriously?"

"Of course Double-Cross, don't you think I plan one step ahead of something simple as the police?"

She had a point. Double-Cross is the codename she picked out for me when we first met.
I met her after waking up with amnesia in the middle of the street in London a week ago.
I asked her who I was & gave me everything I needed to get to York. She even arranged so that I could rent this place for cheap & gave me the job at the newspaper. She's nice, I don't get why people are always villainizing her.

No comments:

Post a Comment