Friday, September 7, 2012

Amtor of it All

Axiom is my name. I remember people calling me that in my past life. I'm not even sure if i want to serve under Ivory.Her plan has no rhyme nor reason.A conspiracy exists to have a point, a message to allude people into a false sense of security while gradually overtaking them. I decided it was time take matters into my own hands. My fellow knockermen informed me that a man named jack would be a person of interest for this plan of mine.They didn't even know that they were part of my plan that is how conspiracy is supposed to work...I went into alley to not be greeted by Jack, the mystical guy that grants favor, but rather some sort of timberwolf. He was in the hood with the twin triangles alright, but he was also wearing a pork pie hat and shaded round glasses.
"so Axiom, we finally meet."
He seemed to know my alternative name so clearly we have met before or at least passed by each other. The fact that he seemed to have a longing to kill me only strengthened that suspicion. He brought out the two blades he was holsing behind his back.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"What do i want...? Well Axiom,I want to see your,lying, murdering , sinful self dead by my hands"

"Do you see the irony in your statement?"

"Shut up!"

He sprinted towards me wielding his blades. He stabbed trough me, which barely hurt me. I looked at his blade and began to laugh like mad man, mostly to creep him out.

"I see you've grown in power since the tournament" i took his blades out of my body and cut him with them. He maybe a timberwolf, but that doesnt change the fact that he’s human, basically scum.

"You bastard. You are no better than the average serial-killer, inhumanly killing for the sake of it. To feel bigger and superior to us humans" he was lying on the ground holding his wounded stomach when he said that, so i tilted his head up towards me so that he could get a good look at me.

"But I am" I said smiling as i broke his neck.

Silly human, if he had not attacked me i would just casually have chatted with him.
I did however regret killing him a few seconds later because i was interested in what he meant by the tournament, but I was not gonna weep over that little detail.

I'm confused why the knockermen said Jack would be here, I guess I cant trust people that work for fears. My search for Jack brought me to the east side of town. I don't remember why I thought going there would help, but after a while i found him. He was serving as a bartender in an empty back alley bar called “Jack's”. That actually sounds like an awesome name for a bar if I may say so.

"So,Axiom! Hows it hanging?" Jack asked upon my arrival. I wasn't even going to question how he knew that name, the answer would probably confuse me.

“What can I get you?” he asked.

"A favor.."

"Do you think my service works like that? Its not really my style to just give away wishes like this."

He had a point but between Ivory and the fears he was the only one that could help me, ironically.

Jack smiled at me which brought me a level of discomfort that no person, mortal or not should ever experience.

"Alright, I guess we can work something out."

No comments:

Post a Comment