Tuesday, September 11, 2012

It begins

I remember all of it, well, most of it. I remember the tournament now, thanks to the link The Dignity sent me.
Emily,Dewitt & Kallaway...my former friends & companions have now been reduced to death,madness and servitude to the Game Master. I kind of feel bad for them, except Emily.
Reading trough her blog made me realize that she was a horrible human being, she lied to us, about everything.

I can feel that Jack said me up. Of course there had to be a catch to becoming free of Ivory, to become human again!

I sort of lost myself in the immersion of my smartphone & when I looked up I was in a forest.
I kind of hope that Emily will show up in this tournament, if only so I could give her the slow violent painful death that she deserves.

I decided to blog this, since I don't have a magic journal anymore.

I saw a person in the distance. She was wearing sort of steampunk looking clothes.

"Hey you!" I yelled.

She noticed & walked over to me. She seemed angry.

"Listen chum, the bank is closed. Just because I'm a Jane that has it, doesn't mean I want you to neck my kisser"

I didn't understand a word she was saying. I think it is some sort of slang, guessing from those clothes I would say 1920s.

"Right, I was just wondering if you are here for the tournament"

"Right, I'm sorry...I kind of thought that this was some attempt to get with me. Anyway my name's Jane, Jane Clark. I was writing in my journal & suddenly I stumbled upon here"

I recognized the journal she was holding. It was my former journal, it was even marked with AXIOM on the front.

"Right, this is sort of hard to explain, but I believe we are in sort of a life & death tournament held by an eldritch deity"

She looked at me like I was crazy, not surprising if she's really from the 1920s.

"Not an issue right now."

I decided to join her, I'm not sure if the same rules apply for this since according to his blog Malachai is behind this, but I still feel like protecting her. In a totally non-romantic way, no...Ivory would literally kill me if anything would happen there. Besides, she seems to be protective of herself.

I had a few matches in my pockets, which we used to make a fire.

I'm curious to how she got my journal.


No comments:

Post a Comment