Saturday, September 15, 2012

Love?

I read the last few comments.
I realize now that Malachai is somewhere in here & needs my help. I also now realize that the ropes, the ropes are the work of the Hanging Man. I should've known.
I never encountered him, because I was dead, but I've heard about him. Ivory told me she had an encounter with him that almost killed her.
I'm unsure what I should do now. The Hanging Man seems to not be up to much.
I'm wondering if I should go to sleep or guard.

I decided to guard Jane. She may be a badass, but she's so cute I kind of feel like protecting her.

I'm not in love with her...I'm in love with Ivory...Ivory...Ivory

I'm in love with Ivory Jane.

Dammit <_<

1 comment:

  1. Oh how wonderful, people you know and care about are suffering and you are here thinking of cheating on your half-fear of a girlfriend.
    That is low Axiom, even for you.
    I hate you, but at least I respected you.
    That respect is now gone.

    ~Azu'x, The Dignity

    ReplyDelete