Friday, September 7, 2012

Icosahedra of the Damned

Jack proposed that I will get my wish in exchange for my service in the future. I don't think that's a bad deal, but like everything it will come back to haunt me. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
I asked him to grant me power beyond the ties to Ivory. I don't want to be a knockerman anymore.
I'm something more than a knockerman now, an entity I suppose. Granted I don't have as much power as say the fears, but it will hold up against humans and servants. As soon as I left Jack's Slenderman appeared. I really could have not been more terrified in my entire amnesic life. Ivory had told me about the other fears & I have met several of them in my 3 months of serving Ivory. Slenderman always scared me.

"Hello Axiom" He said...somehow, I'm not entirely sure if it was speech.

Why does everyone call me that now? I have about two other names that are fine. I actually like Double-Cross better than Axiom or Phillip.

"Wha-What do you want?" I said trying to keep my bad ass style in place.

"Oh, I've just been told by some of my observing proxies that you are cutting ties to Ivory & are trying to gain power. What's your plan?"

"Nothing of your concern..."

"Is that so, just note if you step over my lines you will wish you were back in the tournament!"

Then he sort of vanished into one of his portals.
Holy crap is no one going to explain to me what this tournament is. I doubt it would take him long. Apparently I was in a tournament. I don't like tournaments, whatever...

I'm surprised I'm even blogging all of this, I guess smart phones will do that to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment