Saturday, September 15, 2012

Help the Mad!

I think I've seen the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I saw her today, she sort of called out to me before appearing before my eyes. Jane was sleeping at the time.

"Axiom, how are you?" she said like her godly glowing presence was a normal occurrence.

"F-fine..."

"I want to tell you that, perhaps you should trust the Tale Weaver more than Ivory"

Then she exploded or disappeared, I was really tired so it could've been either.


While it is true that due to circumstances I have a hard time believing her, why did she not give me time to ask questions? Anyway, I guess I'm not supposed to trust Ivory,
I think there might be some truth behind that, I don't think I would trust her.

Suddenly I felt as if the trees started to come alive. They had faces, those freaking faces.
They looked at me. I could see it wasn't the whole forest that turned like this, it was just the trees around me and Jane.

Jane kind of quickly woke up after that,jumped out, took out my gun and started shooting the trees in targeted areas. The speed of her reaction means that she must've dealt with things like this before, guess we are not so different.

"Axiom, shall you betray the Blind once again I shall"

The Blind?

I'm not entirely sure what they were referring to.

I know with I shouldn't be thinking like this, but seeing Jane handle that gun was rather a turn on. I wonder if perhaps she'd be interested in a roman-.
I'm going to die, most likely when I meet Ivory again.

I don't know why I'm together with Ivory. I guess it's because she showed evidence that we were together in the past, before I lost my memories, twice!

I still wish to find out why I was sent to the Game Master's Tournament. Who sent me there?
That person would be responsible for creating the Tale Weaver, reading his blog made me realize that if I had lived, he would've been fine with the way things were. He would've rejected the deal, I'm certain.
So I wish to express my hatred for whatever scum sent me to that tournament.
If it was the Game Master himself, then honestly theres nothing I could do, which is why I hope it will turn out to be a demi-god or lower form, so I can kill them.

I tend to like killing, when it's justified.
Random people in the street before were justified by the fact that they were in the way of the conspiracy.
I'm not allowed to kill Emily, that sucks. I feel like if I would just go ahead and get 3 strikes to kill us all, just to screw over the plans of the Tale Weaver.
How do I know that is part of the rules? I read them in my journal, yeah they just popped up in there.


Rule 1. You’re here to survive a bunch of challenges.
Rule 2. If you lose the challenge, it counts as a strike.
Rule 3. Three strikes and the big man in charge has my soul to put on his fireplace.
Rule 4. Killing = 1 strike. .
Rule 5. The final 4 rounds has everyone competing together. If three strikes are gotten in GENERAL, we all die.
Rule 6. You do get to fight… you just can’t fight other contestants. There’s enemies and living challenges.

Hmm..I do not like it, at least the Game Master's thing had a lot of cool fights and death scenes...this just makes me feel like I'm just killing a bunch of bots until getting to the boss in a video game.
This sucks.

I wish I had a girlfriend who wasn't crazy!

Yeah, like that is going to happen anytime soon. Ivory is a fear, from what I here not a powerful one, but a fear nonetheless. I guess female fears are rather pretty, like that thing that talked to me before, I guess she's a fear, fear of what though?

I started talking to Jane.

"So Jane, you say you are from the past right?"

"Never said that, you assumed. I was born in the year 2012 a few decades later time travel was invented. I was the beta tester. I was supposed to travel back in time & come back to the laboratory. I didn't, I even made modifications to the time machine in order to accommodate space travel. It's like the TARDIS, ever see that show? Anyway...I started to settle down in the 1920s before being sucked into this thing."

"How old are you?"

"Depends...but I've been alive for 20 years if that's what you are asking."

"So,I was wondering. Do you know a man named Malachai Dewitt?"

Her reaction made it seem as she knew him. She became sort of melancholic by his mere mention.

"Yeah, I do. He had learnt of my existance and sought me out in order to help him with some case, I won't bore you with the details, but I guess you could say we were friends. I recall him having bit of a crush on me. I liked him, but not in a sexual kind of way. I had more of a romantic feeling for him, but my tough exterior can easily hide that sort of thing. Anyway after the case I sort of broke him you know?"

"No I don't know."

"Well, the thing is due to some sort of spacetime thing I was swallowed up by the Quiet, a fear, I guess you know about those. Anyway, when I returned after spending a lot of time in nothingness, I returned to find him broken over my death. I helped him on  a few cases after that, but eventually I decided to leave,I didn't want to cause him more hurt so I went back to the 20s. Which sort of made a time paradox splitting the universes into 2, which is probably why he doesn't mention me in regular speech. Then again if this Tale Weaver is as powerful as you say he is, then he should be able to see and act in different universes."

So that's it isn't it? He has made so many attachments over his career, seen so many people die or leave him, has killed a great number of people so in the middle of the tournament, when I died he must have just snapped. My death just pushed him over the edge.
I feel sorry for him, he was a good man before turning into this thing.

I want to help him, but I don't know how.
I will help you Malachai, that's a promise.

~Axiom


1 comment:

  1. I am afraid that petty attempts to
    HELP ME
    will have no effect on me. The Malachai, full of loss and sorrow, is gone. Only the Tale Waver r
    PLEASE HELP ME
    emains. Only I remain, and your challenge shall appear to you in good time. You must be patient and wait.
    ALL LEFT ME. SISTER, FRIENDS, FAMILY, EVERYONE I'VE EVER CARED FOR...
    In any case, I take quite a bit of offense to that comment. It is not just killing "a bunch of bots". Trust me, each challenge is unique and the beings inside are each deadly and sentient of their own right.
    HELP ME PLEASE AXIOM
    One more thing... do you see all the ropes in the high branches of the trees? If people end up on them, then I'm doing my job correctly.
    AXIOM

    Tale Weaver

    ReplyDelete