Monday, September 10, 2012

Axiom

I believe that I am a terrible person. I do, the fact that I do this continiously to Axiom alone makes me a terrible person. Despite popular belief I have not lost touch with my human side. I'm not even that powerful to be honest, sure more than the average human, but compared to the fears, the Game Master or the Tale Weaver I am a kitten. I believe that even Axiom could kill me, but I'm sure he wouldn't. Unless he finds out what I did to him.

I'm going to hide this post from Axiom, because I will reveal something here that I prefer to keep from him. I basically ruined Axiom's life. 

I didn't mean for it to happen. It was a deal between me & The Game Master. He knew that Axiom was under my protection. He was still a normal human at that point & we were dating. I was arm deep in all this fear stuff, so there is no wonder he got dragged into it. I guess I wanted more power, which the Game Master promised me if I admitted Axiom into the tournament & wouldn't mess with the tournament itself. He did not keep such promise, which means Axiom died for nothing just my stupidity. 
It was of course stupid of me as well to even attempt to gain power, to become on of them, but the offer the Game Master made was so tempting & to have Axiom not remember my betrayal when I sold him out not only to the Game Master but also to the Blind Man, it was a marvelous deal.

I pretended to be his enemy in that tournament & lied to him on numerous occasions and now I'm using him again, for what some sort of plan that will please the fears? Why do I need their approval?
I think I know what I must do. People and fears alike will not be happy with it, but nobody is happy with anything I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment