Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Time Travel, Narnia & Dr.Who

Jane is rather interesting, she told me that while she is still a healthy woman that she finds the act of uhm, fornication repulsive. I guess in the 1920s that was considered unusual, nowadays asexuality is rather common. Jane is not as annoying as she first appeared, I guess it was just the whole shock of suddenly being in a forest.

I asked her where she got the journal.

"Well it's funny you should ask. It fell from the sky one day and landed in my garden. I'm not sure where it is from"

"My name is Axiom you know, that used to be my journal, I think"

She was as confused as I was.

"But keep it, I have no use for it anymore"

She smiled at me. Alright, perhaps not all humans are bad, but I can't really take her into account. I guess all humans in the present are bad. The 20s were a simpler time.

"I wasn't shocked at being here, I constantly go from place to place & time to time. It has become normal for me"

Interesting, a time traveler? Wait, is she even from this universe, that is perhaps something I might want to look into.

Anyway, I thought I saw Emily in the distance.

I do have a gun, but I think that's a bit of a lenient death for her.
Perhaps I could fashion a stake out of a branch & stab her.

Why hasn't the Tale Weaver made his presence clear I'm confused.

SHOW YOURSELF MALACHAI!

1 comment:

  1. As you wish, fool. I am no longer Dewitt. I am The Tale Weaver, great master of the written word, and I've staged a small reunion for myself, a survival contest, in fact. You are all people I've known fairly well from several encounters, but you, Axiom, are the reason I am here. And your pompous Fear girlfriend, of course.

    I am a being of my own power and will! That fool Game Master tried making me his pawn, but only ended up having me put him in checkmate.

    The rules are simple.

    You all have individual challenges. These challenges, these SITUATIONS, are wrought from your own mind. And don't try wearing tinfoil hats to cheat the game, as it won't work and you'll end up making an ass of yourself.

    Whether you meet your old allies or old foes is completely up to me and me alone.

    If you all survive long enough, I might show my face. And then I shall be your final challenge.

    There are no set hospitals or stores. They change depending on the world. I have no subjects. I make them out of the Page itself, and they suffice.


    TALE WEAVER


    P.S. Don't trust your eyes, Axiom. Some of these things are simply the challenges. Tell me if you see any ropes hanging about.

    ReplyDelete