Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fuck My Life

I just freaked out.
The Hanging Man finally showed himself. He was a guy in some dark overcoat, I could not see his face.
Instead of his arms he had a lot of ropes coming out of his body as if they were a part of it.
THIS FREAKED ME OUT, OH GOD WHY  DOES THIS!

I decided to do the sensible thing and shoot it. He just used his rope to tie me up.
He started to choke me, oh god the choking, I thought my number was up.
Then I saw help coming from the distance, it was Emily & some girl I had not ever seen.

I was tied down & barely alive when I was forced to watch Emily stab Jane in the back, who was sleeping trough all this comotion a few miles away.

Emily then ran towards me & cut the ropes that held me.

"Good Luck" was all she said as she took the girl she was with with her & left.

I kicked the Hanging Man's head, which made me able to get enough time to run from him. I ran towards Jane, who was bleeding to death.

I took her shotgun & fired at the Hanging Man. I gave him no chance, I was reloading faster than I have ever reloaded. He then stretched his rope towards me again. I was choking again. I did not mind this time.

With my last breath of air I said "It's the power of love!" and pulled the trigger sending 3 bullets trough his skull.
The rope afterwards loosened.
That was actually the coolest thing I've done & said respectively. I'm feeling like a badass, not "Was sucked into an abyss-like being and came back unharmed" badass, but pretty badass.

That freaking Emily, I swear to god she should've just been able to die.
I HATE YOU TALE WEAVER!

It's fine...I think, alright I'm just going to.
DAMMIT x_x live Jane. LIVE!


8 comments:

  1. Hmm, you declare your hate for me, then take it back. And Jane shall live too. But you shall hate me for a very long time...

    http://www.facebook.com/zae.moxia

    How about I enlighten you upon just how much you hate me? This should do the trick. Your precious cousin came to me asking for power. I gave her the power she wanted, and now she has all of the abilities of the Unbounded Face, minus... the many faces... she is quite a beautiful young woman, Axiom, and a very ecstatic soul. You could've joined me if you asked.

    But you didn't. So now you must suffer.

    Emily Kim, Calyber, Jane and Axiom, your challenge is complete. Wait in the designated area. Note: I can send each of you to the same world or different worlds depending on how I see fit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright, I'm sorry. I retract my hatred for you!

      Delete
  2. Why if it isn't my favorite cousin :D
    On the losing side once again?
    Not surprising!
    Dew is awesome, he gave me this power of a dead fear and by dead fear I don't mean your tramp of an ex-girlfriend, ha!
    Anyway I wish you good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, it's you!
      My god, why is everyone I know turning against me in all of this?

      Delete
  3. *reads entire blog*
    I see how it is <_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <_< Yeah...
      I guess we'll talk when I'm done with the tournament

      Delete
    2. Don't fucking bother Axiom!

      Delete
  4. As the master of the written language, I appreciate all languages, secret, coded, sophisticated and ethnic or slang-ridden. So, in honor of the average internet user, I shall say the following to the above comments...

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete