Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sim City Is The Place To Be!

When I finally managed to bring Jane to a safe location I was exhausted and decided to sleep next to her. When I awoke she was gone.
I looked everywhere, she just wasn't there anymore.

It was about then that I looked around and saw a familiar face. The thing about my memory is that I don't remember much about myself, still...but things like my family are still fresh in there. This was my cousin Zae.

Zae was never my favorite relative, she bugged the hell out of me & now I was standing before her in a forest.

"Well, if it isn't Axiom!" Even she called me that as a kid, I can't for the life remember why I got that nickname.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well...your old friend Malachai sends his regards"

"Oh?"

"I'm his apprentice now, just like he was for the Game Master"

"What?! Oh that is so typical of you to do, I could've even seen it coming myself!"

"Well...you can call me the Magic Queen now, with the power of the Unbounded Face I shall, as ordered...eliminate you"

She took a battle position, we are about to battle!

This should be easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment