Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Deadpool would be proud!

Well I was having a nice day once I woke up. I ate some bread that Jane had on her, went for a little stroll. But then I saw her. It was Emily...Emily Kim.
I didn't really grasp that it was her, so I just started shooting at her. I know I said I wanted to kill her slowly, but honestly I was just a bit startled. I wasn't sure if I had hit her or not, so I ran towards her.
She was alive.

"Axiom?" she said.

I pointed my gun at her, she was lying wounded on the ground, a bullet had hit her leg.

"Hello Emily, nice to see you here" I said.

"Why are you shooting at me" she asked.

She would've defended herself with that knife of hers if I weren't pointing a gun to her head.

"So Emily, after I returned from the dead again amnesic as hell, I was brought attention to your blog that jump kicked my memory "

"Right, that I was jus-"

"Shut up!"

"At first I wanted to kill you, slow and painfully, buy then I decided to go lenient on you so to speak. I'm going to kill you, but I'm going to let you join me and kill you when you least expect it. If you do not join me, I could easily just shoot you right now."

She spat on my face and called me scum.

I enjoyed watching the bullet travel from my gun trough her brain. I imagined it in that matrix bullet time effect, cool. Anyway, I realize I don't get points for this kill, but I still feel like it was worth it, just to see that face of hers.

What a waste, I was going to torture her. Then again it's better to have just finished it off, no need to risk her returning alive to the world.

I walked back to Jane covered in the blood that had splattered on me. I made sure she didn't see or here me talk to Emily.

"What happened?" Jane asked.

"I-i uhm killed an enemy, jumped at me" I stuttered.

I am never good at lying, it's like the only thing in the world I'm bad at. I joke, but seriously I need to look into that.

"Oh good..."

I cleaned myself off and sat down by the fire.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... what a pity. I wanted to kill her myself. Thankfully in this world of fiction and fantasy I can control who lives and who dies. And if you were to look to your right you will see her getting up, pressing her fingers against where you shot her, and running off, confused, disoriented, and very, very horrified.

    Please try not to kill the other contestants at will. This isn't the tournament, this is a series of challenges. Strike one.

    TALE WEAVER

    ReplyDelete