Saturday, September 8, 2012

Cuteness of Conspiracy

My only purpose in life is to find the solution to the giant puzzle that is my life. Slenderman and that timberwolf have me more interested to learn of this tournament. Perhaps this tournament is the reason I have amnesia.  I was thinking of going towards some timberwolfs,   beat answers out of them, but decided it would be better to go home.

It was late and Ivory was asleep on my couch. She may be a semi-eldritch being out to take over the world or something like that, but she's very cute, especially when she's sleeping. Anyway I made myself a snack, a pb & j sandwich with the crust cut off, my favorite. It seems childish I know, but some things you need to hang onto. Eating pb & j sandwiches is something that reminds me I'm sane I guess.
I actually dont want to go behind Ivory's back like this, because I like her, a lot actually.  But I feel like this all is something that has to be done.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute couple you will be.
    So Axiom, going to try to tap that?
    Whatever, I have a request, can stop pretending to be Malachai!

    ReplyDelete