Saturday, September 15, 2012

COME AT ME BRO!

I never encountered anything as horrifying as those freaking trees. They just keep coming alive, I would've often died if it weren't for Jane. Seriously, how the hell would a teenager learn to shoot like that in the year 2016 or whatever, it's just weird. Perhaps she has some sort of backstory about that, but I don't want to pester her.

Anyway, I wish Malachai was here. The real Malachai, not that psychodeformed being that calls himself Malachai. Dewitt loved his friends, which is why I think it's hard to think that he would just do something like all of this.

Several days have past since we started this whole thing.
I wonder what Ivory is up to?

Probably slaughtering herself trough hordes of enemies.
I never thought violence, at least not sword type of violence was anything that appeared hot when done by girls. Jane, with her gun skills is freaking awesome though. I love a woman that can use a gun properly.

Jane's gun is some sort of triple shotgun, as in a shotgun that fires 3 bullets at ones. It's smaller, kind of like a handgun. I like it, the future has awesome weapons...or at least her future or whatever.

I have no idea why the Tale Weaver is being so weakish. He's not really doing anything. We're just in a forest. At least the Game Master had the balls to make us kill the people closest to us, but he's just making trees go alive.

COME AT ME TALE WEAVER!

2 comments:

  1. It's not the trees, Axiom.

    It's the ROPES that make the trees move. And some of the ropes have long nooses, and are a part of a great being that was once another person in the Tournament.

    I hope you realise what I am talking about. It would be such sweet irony.

    And... I will come at you. But only if you live long enough to relish in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. And the faces... they are the faces of His victims...

      good luck, Axiom...

      Delete